What are Syndication Services?
- Syndication is where an investor seeks to invite other investors to join in an acquisition. Many investors have used this approach to transition from buying one or two properties to purchasing hundreds of doors.
- Most multifamily brokers can’t guide investors in this process at all because they lack the experience and training with syndications.
- Whether you seek to invite a small number of friends and family investors into one or more deals or whether you wish to find people that you don’t already know to invest in your deals, we can help.
What are the advantages of Syndication?
- Syndication can allow a multifamily investor to transition into building a large portfolio of investments using other people’s money.
- This investment capital is generally provided for a preferred return plus a percentage of cash flow.
- However, all investors are limited in their ability to purchase new deals by their access to funds. Syndication overcomes this obstacle.