Real Estate Property Management by Professionals who Specialize in Multifamily
- There are many real estate property management firms, and most of them, unfortunately, don’t manage property well. First, they manage too many property types, and second, the level of sophistication and experience of the average staff level property manager is not very high.
- At Centarus, we have staff level people who oversee day to day management, as at most real estate brokerage firms (we use these words as anchor text to link to the homepage), but the caliber of our staff is higher than most firms in the industry.
- In addition, our management staff only manage one asset class-multifamily. And this means that we know how to manage this asset class better than anyone.
- Finally, our staff level managers are supervised on a daily and weekly basis by our office director, who ensures that clients are receiving the best real estate prperty management service from us possible.
What type of Multifamily Properties do We Manage?
- We focus on managing property types from B to A. We do not, however, manage properties below a B class. Our focus is to be best in class, and in order to do this, we narrowly focus on serving the multifamily asset class. Additionally, we concentrate on two subclasses, A and B, within the multifamily asset class. We firmly believe that most real estate property management firms fail because they are experts at nothing, and because they hire people who are not truly professional.